LEEDing the Way
As one of the nation's leaders in sustainable, high performance development, Liberty Property Trust has a longstanding commitment to LEED buildings. Liberty has certified or is currently developing 100 LEED buildings representing over 27 million square feet.
Some of our notable LEED projects include:
Five Crescent Drive – Philadelphia, PA
- First LEED Double Platinum project in Philadelphia for certifications of Core & Shell and Commercial Interior.
One Crescent Drive – Philadelphia, PA
- First speculative office building to achieve LEED Platinum certification.
Comcast Center – Philadelphia, PA
- Tallest LEED Gold Building in Pennsylvania.
Bull Ridge Distribution Center – Greensboro, NC
- First speculative warehouse to earn LEED Silver certification.
8501 East Raintree Drive – Scottsdale, AZ
- First LEED Gold commercial building in Scottsdale.
8451 Willard Drive – Breinigsville, PA
- First LEED certified industrial building in the Lehigh Valley.
900 Bilter Road – Aurora, IL
- Second speculative industrial building in Chicago to earn LEED Gold Core and Shell certification.
4300 S. 26th Street – Philadelphia
- One of the world's largest food processing facilities to achieve LEED Silver certification.
Liberty Sustainability in the News
Liberty's Sustainability Fast Facts
January 19, 2017
Liberty Property Trust Signs First Two Leases at New Liberty Logistics Center II in Phoenix More »
December 05, 2016
Liberty Property Trust Commences Development of “The Camden Waterfront” More »
October 25, 2016
Liberty Property Trust Brings 1930 West Rio Salado Parkway to 100% Occupancy Before Construction is Finished More »